America Adapts Media Services
- Do you have a climate change adaptation story to tell? Consider sponsoring America Adapts to highlight your story! Some examples of sponsored podcasts include:
- Harvard University Adapts East Boston to Climate Change sponsored by Harvard University.
- Community Based Adaptation in Kampala, Uganda sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund
- Snow Leopard and Climate Adaptation
- Landscape Architect Conference in Los Angeles sponsored by Anova.
Doug is also available for podcast consulting. If you are considering starting your own podcast, Doug can walk you through all the necessary steps and help you identify your podcast ‘voice.’ Doug is especially interested in helping non-profit organizations adopt the podcast medium to further their mission goals.
Doug Parsons is available for live, in-person presentations for your conference or private company event/meeting, in 1-hour, half-day or full-day formats. Doug is an expert in climate change adaptation and can share his insights and experiences talking with the world’s experts in this field on the podcast in a keynote or breakout sessions.
Moderating and Facilitating
Consider booking a professional conference moderator for your conference! When it comes to sessions where panels are used, a skilled (and entertaining) moderator can make all the difference. You have already devoted a lot of time to finding the right keynote speaker but it’s just as important to get your panels right through an effective moderator.
For a list of previous podcast guests, click here: As of March, 2018.
For more information, contact Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org.